This blog launched in September 2011, and since then, we’ve published 236 posts about waste management! Who knew there’d be so much to say about waste?
That’s one of the interesting thing about waste: everyone makes it. Regardless of your social or economic status, or even where you live — everyone produces waste. And everyone has an opinion, a feeling, about waste.
When it comes to waste, there really is a lot to talk about, to share, to learn.
- What’s the size of Texas, made of plastic, and floating in the Pacific Ocean?
- What does FSC stand for?
- Teaching children about recycling with fun activities
- 4 Songs that Put Waste to Music
- What Earth Day means to me
- 2013 Halton Waste Management Guide and Collection Calendar – how it’s made
- True or False: Batteries should not go in the garbage?
- Garbage Sky High on Mount Everest
- Four ways waste management is changing – and what this means for jobs
- A day in the life of a garbage bag
What waste management issues or topics would you like us to blog about next?